A number of forms are provided in the book for the reader’s convenience. Copies of the same forms are provided here, for free, for your convenience. Each document is a plain-text file unless otherwise indicated. Use or adaptation of a particular form is “at your own risk” and shall not be deemed advisable or recommended merely by its inclusion in the book or on this web site. If you have questions whether a particular form, instrument, or other document is appropriate for any given situation, you should consult with a qualified attorney.
- Form letter: demand for possession for nonpayment
- Form letter: demand for possession, reletting as agent
- Form letter: refusal of partial payment
- Form letter: refusal of late payment
- Form letter: termination of lease
- Example: Typical Dispossessory Affidavit (to be filed by landlord) [PDF]
- Example: Typical Dispossessory Answer (to be filed by tenant) [PDF]
- Example: Typical Dispossessory Judgment (to be used by court) [PDF]
- Plaintiff’s Post-Judgment Interrogatories to Defendant Pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 15-10-50(d)
- Motion and Order Appointing Special Process Server
- Consent Order [example showing payment arrangement for past-due rent]
- Consent Order [example showing repair-and-deduct order]
I’ve also created a one-page checklist that spells out the dispossessory process, which you may find useful.
You may find a summary of the practice pointers from the book useful, as well.
Check back periodically for new additions, and feel free to email me with suggestions or complaints relating to the information on this page. Thanks!